After alot of blood, sweat and tears, I’ve finally finished a new guitar tuner.
Here are the improvements I’ve made on the old one:
- 8x higher quality sound files
- mutiple guitar sounds including Clean Electric, Classical Acoustic, Distorted Electice and Steel String Accoustic
- still has custom mode and some default tunings – you can use all the new sounds with these modes
- you can customize the settings including:
- auto advance – you need 2 hands to tune a guitar so this will automatically advance through the notes without having to click buttons each time
- note delay – the time between the sounds
- note repeat – how many times you’d like the note to repeat before it plays the next one or if your not in auto advance mode the sound will stop after this many times
- default tuning mode – this will load your favorite tuning when you visit howtotuneaguitar.org
- default sound – this will load your favorite guitar sound when you visiit howtotuneaguitar.org
I hope that this tuner will work for everyone. You can check it out here.
If you have problems with it or feedback please leave me a message below.